Wednesday, November 7, 2007

bored/random











I'm sitting here at work, bored off my yonkers so I thought I'd blog. The phone just rang and I was too nervous to pick it up so I let it ring until someone else did... gggrrr.




So ok, photos. Really wanting to do something cool for the portrait project especially since I really like portraits. I'd like to eventually (if not for this project then definitely just for fun) take pictures of my friends and my family.... I think that'd be very cool. Also trying to decide how to take documentary photos without being a huge creep. I think I can fake the "photographer confidence" well enough to get some good ones and not be seen like a weirdo.




There's a liquor store underneath our office and I always watch the people getting out of their cars to go in. That'd be interesting if I could photograph them, not likely though since most of them seem a little sketchy.... buying vodka at 2pm on a wednesday and all.




OOOOh right now a man in a truck with a plaid shirt and white hat.




phone just rang again-chickened out again.




the photos on the page are from http://www.portrait-photos.org/
i like them a lot















1 comment:

Sonia said...

You're so funny! What if you photographed those people from the window of your office? Creepy, kind of, but it could be neat.